Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Leaves...


Challenge #16: Fall with a Die Cut and Stamp

It's time for another challenge at ScrapbookerPhD, and I am super excited about the theme. My inspiration for this card was watching the leaves around my area changing colors (and falling to the ground). Here, I started with this fabulous leaf paper from Close to My Heart, the Pathfinding collection. Buy it HERE 


Because the leaf pattern was subtle, I went ahead and embossed the paper with another, but bolder, leaf pattern. I added the small cork embellishment from the Pathfinding kit to the center of the die cut circle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by My Heart - ScrapbookerPhD's site for all things related to CTMH. Please follow me for more tips and trick, and be sure to leave a message!