Sunday, November 2, 2014

Thanksgiving already?

Seriously, where did the time go? It was just yesterday that I was swimming and reading by the pool. Now, the leaves are changing colors and falling to the ground. The nights are chilly. And October is over, which means Halloween projects will now slowly ebb into to Thanksgiving. That's where this card comes in...

With so many cards to make, I started with some CAS cards. This card base is on a kraft cardstock  with a green mat, and the leaf patterned paper by CTMH, Pathfinding Collection (X7186B). When I bought the Pathfinding Collection, I also received these great cork embellishments that I used at the bottom of the card. The sentiment stamp is also from CTMH, the Thankful Heart Holiday set (B14563).

Interested in CTMH supplies? Buy them HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by My Heart - ScrapbookerPhD's site for all things related to CTMH. Please follow me for more tips and trick, and be sure to leave a message!