Thursday, July 24, 2014

Welcome, Stay and Join Me.

When did your Close to My Heart (CTMH) obsession begin? When did you know this was the fit for you? Ready to be rejuvenated? Maybe you haven't discovered the magic of CTMH. Goodness, we have to rectify that right now. CTMH literally meets all of your crafting needs no matter what you are working on — cards, scrapbook layouts, boxes... you name it.

Why did I join CTMH, it started with my obsession for Cricut cartridges. CTMH has three cartridges.  To my surprise, they came with CTMH stamps that I could use with my Cricut. Soon, I discovered there were MORE sets that could work with my Cricut. Now, I was buying more and more stamp sets, and then ink, and then I fell in love with kits. The kits were amazing because I had all in one: patterned paper, cardstock, and embellishments. There were so many stamp sets to choose from that would fit my kit. Now, crafting was faster because I had everything at my finger tips.

My main focus is integrating CTMH products with Cricut cartridges. (Did you know a new cartridge is coming out!!!) I'll be providing you with free links to Cricut designs, refreshing your memories about why you fell in love with CTMH, hosting fun challenges and swaps in conjunction with Take Heart Ideas.

Please follow me and my adventures with CTMH.

Need Supplies, Just follow this LINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by My Heart - ScrapbookerPhD's site for all things related to CTMH. Please follow me for more tips and trick, and be sure to leave a message!