Sunday, August 10, 2014

In Minutes

Do You Have It?

USE IT!

CTMH kits make it so easy to put together a project in minutes. I wanted to make my husband a card to put in his briefcase as a cute surprise. We've had some great fun this summer, and I want to remember this summer forever. Being so busy, I had very little time to put something together. No problem. I took out my Skylark kit** and went to work. It doesn't hurt that I know my CTMH Cricut cartridges by heart. This cut file of a couple holding hands was definitely my focal point, but everything else snapped together in minutes because the kit is designed to work together. 

The stamped sentiment is from the CTMH Take Note Cricut Bundle set (D1574) in Ponderosa Pine ink. 

**The Skylark kit is now retired, but you could use any number of different styles and patterns to achieve the same effect. 

Want the exact circle sizes and the couple cut. Follow my blog and click on the link below. https://us.cricut.com/design#/canvas/project/19163718

Need Supplies, Just follow this LINK.

Challenges
Alphabet Challenge: M is for Men
Aud Sentiments Challenge: Type of Thinking of You sentiment.
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps: Chevrons

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the cut file. Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I'm sure your husband will love it! Thanks for playing along with us at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sentiment on this one Faith. Thank you for sharing your project with us!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#112 – Thinking of You Type Sentiment]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute - I love the cricut elements! Really unusual and thoughtful. Thanks for playing this challenge at Aud Sentiments! Love MC x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love the layout you've used!

    Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by My Heart - ScrapbookerPhD's site for all things related to CTMH. Please follow me for more tips and trick, and be sure to leave a message!