Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hello Wonderful

It's that time for me...  realizing that some of my favorite papers from Close to My Heart are being discontinued. I have some papers left from the Skylark collection and the Ivy Lane collection. 

These papers are just gorgeous, and I didn't realize how well they worked together. Immediately, I knew I wanted to make a card for my husband. I like to sneak cards into his briefcase every now and then. 

My inspiration came from this fantastically versatile sketch from the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. The cupid die cut in the center of the circle is from the CTMH Cricut cartridge, Artbooking. These beautiful glossy 3D flowers are also from the Ivy Lane kit. I used the CTMH stamp set, Hello Wonderful Flair, B1443. Get it HERE.






This design is easily recreated with any papers.
Want the Cricut Design Space file for this design? Just follow my blog and leave me a note in the comments section. 


Challenges
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog: Sketch
Glitter and Sparkle: Love or Wedding
Pals Paper Arts: Color Challenge
My Craft Spot: 3D flowers
The Crazy Challenge: Love and Marriage

8 comments:

  1. Hi Faith! Hope you are having a good summer! This is an adorable card and I'm sure your hubby was very pleased to find such a lovely card in his case! Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card for our wedding / love challenge - thanks for entering it into our challenge at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith, So cool! These colors lend themselves so perfectly to your Valentine's-inspired card. Thanks for playing along with this week's PPA color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't think Valentine when I saw these colors. You have demonstrated that beautifully here. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks also for joining us at PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cherub! Such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a precious card! The papers are gorgeous and I love your sparkling Cupid. :o) Your hubby will love these sweet surprise! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet and your flowers are such a lovely touch!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Faith! I LOVE the cherub. What a great way to use the challenge colors! The 3D flowers are fabulous. Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by My Heart - ScrapbookerPhD's site for all things related to CTMH. Please follow me for more tips and trick, and be sure to leave a message!