Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sweet 16

A very close family friend asked me to make a Sweet 16 card for her granddaughter, but she couldn't think of what she would like the card to look like. I asked her what her granddaughter likes, and she said BOYS! I thought that was hilarious, but it wasn't going to help me design a card. She knew what she didn't want: nothing frilly. It's a good thing I had my CTMH Chalk it Up paper and embellishments. 



I absolutely love this teal circle paper. It's so bright, but in a cheerful way, and it is super versatile. I would use this on a summer card to represent water from a beach or pool or the background for spaceship (for my nephews). The possibilities are endless. All of the embellishments are from the CTMH Chalk it Up kit, including the small star stickers. I used handy CTMH Cricut Artbooking cartridge cut the numbers and basic Cricut circle shapes. 

I'm so pleased with this card because the Chalk it Up kid made it easy to put together.

The question is - will my friend like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by My Heart - ScrapbookerPhD's site for all things related to CTMH. Please follow me for more tips and trick, and be sure to leave a message!