Thursday, September 11, 2014

Think, Grow, Learn

Where did the summer go? It's mid-September, and I miss everything from the pool to the lighter summer traffic. The kids have been back to school here in Georgia since the beginning of August, and hopefully they are adjusted and enjoying it (kids enjoying school - am I kidding myself). 

I decided I wanted to send a family friend in college a little pick-me-up, and made this "Think, Grow, Learn" card using the CTMH Chalk it Up paper and embellishments. The sentiment is from the CTMH Cricut Artbooking cartridge. This was a dream to put together. I love the chalk embellishments and the variety of color. This paper reminds me of my old school notebooks and locker. Now, it could be a laptop skin or more. I love the font on the word History and the green globe just above it. 


Chalk it Up is extremely versatile with lively colors and great patterns. I have one more piece of the graffiti style paper, but the flip side is a gorgeous gray/black colored with small multi-colored stars. I plan to take advantage of that. I can almost envision that as a back drop for a Halloween card.... 


Challenges Entered:
Freshly Brewed Challenges: School
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
The Paper Girls Challenge: School
Crafting At the Weekend: Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs: School

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by My Heart - ScrapbookerPhD's site for all things related to CTMH. Please follow me for more tips and trick, and be sure to leave a message!