Thursday, November 6, 2014

HOME

One of my monthly purchases from Close to My Heart was Camper Crazy Occasions set (C1578). But it has just been sitting in the pile of purchases from that month (this stamp set goes great with the Timberline kit). So today, I decided to be inspired by this stamp set to make a card. 

I started with collecting scraps of papers from the Skylark collection. I used Cocoa ink (Z2114) to stamp the sentiment and the camper image. I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color the camper image. Finally, I added ribbon from my stash. 


I love the way this came together, and it was so easy to do.

Challenges Entered
My Craft Creations: Anything Goes
No Just Cards: Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs: Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon: Home is Where the Heart Is


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by My Heart - ScrapbookerPhD's site for all things related to CTMH. Please follow me for more tips and trick, and be sure to leave a message!