Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Autumn Tree

Do you have the Cricut cartridge Artfully Sent by Close to My Heart yet (Get it HERE)? I just love this cartridge because I can make cute cards so quickly. I was inspired to make this card because this particular embossing folder looks so great with the tree. I inked the embossing to add some depth and then used my Skittles and ribbon for some pop. 


Challenges Entered
Clear it Out Challenge: Stash + 3 of the same thing (two sets of three Skittles)
Craft-Dee BowZ: Handmade Bow (CDB19)
CAS on Sunday: Ribbon or Twine
Fresh Brewed Blog: Fall Colors







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by My Heart - ScrapbookerPhD's site for all things related to CTMH. Please follow me for more tips and trick, and be sure to leave a message!